Andy Schiffman has lived in Columbus his entire life with the exception of college. After receiving both an undergraduate degree and MBA from Tulane University in New Orleans, he returned to Columbus. He spent the next twenty years as an owner of an upscale multi-store retail furniture business in which he supervised every major facet of his business, but his first love was sales and marketing.
In 2001, Andy exited the home furnishings industry but remained in the luxury retail arena. For the next four years, he assisted with the opening and daily operations of Saks Fifth Avenue at the Polaris Fashion Place.
Since 2005, Andy has further developed this passion for sales and marketing by securing his real estate license. He has assisted many clients in buying and selling homes and condominiums in various parts of Columbus, including Bexley, Greater Downtown, Upper Arlington and Dublin.
Andy believes that the luxury retail segment and residential real estate are very similar. People make expensive, infrequent decisions which require the assistance of a knowlegeable specialist who must provide world class customer service. He possesses these attributes. He is a tireless, well organized professional who pays great attention to detail. It would be Andy Schiffman's greatest pleasure to work with you.
If you need to sell your property, Andy will do the following….
- He will share creative ways to promote your home and to fine-tune its appearance
- He will provide sensible list price recommendations
- He will contact you weekly with feedback from the first day your property is listed in the MLS through your closing
If you need to purchase a property, Andy will do the following….
- Andy knows Columbus extremely well as he has lived here all but six years of his life and has been a licensed realtor the past 13. With this knowledge of Columbus, he will carefully create a search for you in your desired areas and price range
- He will show you properties of interest at your earliest convenience.
- He will assist in all aspects of purchasing the property, including negotiating the contract, assisting with the home inspection and reviewing all closing documents with you
If you need a realtor with years of experience in selling properties in diverse parts of Columbus, coupled with passion for providing world class customer service, please contact Andy. He looks forward to hearing from you.
Awards And Designations
- Member of Columbus Realtors $10,000,00 Club
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society 2017
- Truly Remarkable Service Award in Recognition of Customer Satisfaction (2010-2017)
- Member of the BEB since 2005
- 2011 President of the BEB, the Bexley, Eastmoor, Berwick Realty Association
- 2010 President of MAREA, the Greater Downtown Real Estate Association
- Personal Residence on 2017 German Village Haus & Garden Tour
- Member of the German Village Society
- Former Board member of CATCO, The Contemporary American Theatre Company
- Former board member of Winding Hollow Country Club
- Former board member of Jewish Family Services
- Former board member of Capital Area Humane Society